The ACC Human Resources Department is committed to making every effort to ensure that all employees receive their paychecks in a timely manner. When an employee misses a regular payday because a timesheet or other necessary materials (I9 form, W-4 form, PA) were submitted late, the employee’s supervisor may submit an approved Supplemental Check Request form to request payment prior to the next regular scheduled payday.
- The Supplemental Check Request form must be completed and signed by the employee’s immediate supervisor.
- Level I and the Level II supervisor must approve and sign the form.
- The completed and approved form must be submitted to HR Records by 5 p.m. on the Monday prior to the Supplemental Check Run, unless stated otherwise on the deadline schedule. The completed form can be faxed to 223.7226.
- Paychecks issued on a supplemental payroll run will not be delivered to employees’ pay stations, as they are on regular paydays.
- If the employee’s regular paychecks are delivered to his or her campus pay station, the employee must pick up his supplemental check from the Cashier’s office in the Service Center Building. Checks will be available after 4 p.m. on the day of the Supplemental Check Run.
- If an employee has requested direct deposit for his regular paycheck, the supplemental check will be processed for deposit on the day of the Supplemental Check Run. The deposit will be in the employee’s account within the next two business days. The direct deposit advice form will not be delivered to the employee’s pay station, but will be available for pickup at the Cashier’s office in the Service Building, after 4 p.m. on the day of the Supplemental Check Run.
The Supplemental Check request form is available on the HR Payroll website at the following address: www.austincc.edu/hr/payroll/checkrunprocedures.php.
A schedule of dates for Supplemental Check Runs may be found on the Pay Day Schedule of this manual.